Tuesday, 15 June 2010

life so far..

took up kickboxing class with ching @ sembawang cc. quite fun, as the wk progresses the tempo increases. sumtimes hard to keep up.

will receive word from AOn by end wk whether the job is cfm. so fingers crossed. but gotta say, my interviews with the director/interviewer kinda weird weird de. really like chatting. for the 1st, he dun really look at me n tok. and the thing is tt he didnt asked me bout my previous job experiences, more of asking where my sec sch is and wat is MOE award. ermmm.. den for my 2nd interview/coffee chat, we had it at an australian cafe over a cup of tea! LOL! oh well. haha. shall see how it goes.

many thanks to ching! u've accompanied me thru' my darkest times. haha. i'll do my best here. thanks to buddies who were concerned.

sometimes it's really hard to stop the rain.
lordgivemestrength.

No comments: